Different types of insulator suffered long-term ice, high altitude, filthy, high temperature, low temperature, uv, get wet in the rain, thunder and lightning, earthquakes and typhoons and other special operation environment test, successful operation experience proves that different types of insulator has excellent electrical and mechanical characteristics, climate, earthquake. Different types of insulator each have advantages and disadvantages, including hanging porcelain insulator has 95 years of operating experience, umbrella is rich, is not easy to find its inherent defects, need to run the degradation test and so on maintenance work. The suspension glass insulator has the characteristic of zero value self-detonation, there is no zero-value detection problem, and its umbrella shape is single, mainly deep prismatic. These two types of insulators have excellent mechanical and electrical properties and have a service life of more than 30 years. Composite insulator has excellent mechanical and electrical performance, antifouling performance, light weight, manufacturing process, tube sheet, the diameter and the height of the structure, not limited to manufacturing flexibility and good performance and good heat dissipation, explosion-proof operation maintenance simple and unique advantages. It is an unbreakable type insulator. There is no zero-value detection problem. The service life is over 20 years.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- The Development Process And Manufacturing Level...
- Pillar, Hollow Porcelain Insulator And Porcelai...
- Railway Insulators Exported To European Countries
- FXBW Composite Insulator.
- Composite Insulator Structure Performance.
- Precautions For Installation Of Composite Insul...
- Use Of Windproof Composite Insulators
- Precautions For Installation Of Wind Resistant ...
- Development History Of Composite Suspension Ins...
- What Is A Station Insulator?