1. The umbrella disk made of high molecular polymer made of silicone rubber has good hydrophobicity, corrosion resistance and aging resistance. It can effectively prevent the occurrence of pollution flashover accidents, reduce manual cleaning, and avoid zero-value maintenance, providing a reliable guarantee for the safe operation of transmission lines.
2. The mandrel is made of glass fiber-reinforced resin rods and has a high tensile strength (>1100 MPa), about 1.5 to 2 times that of ordinary steel and 3 to 5 times that of high-strength porcelain. In addition, the mandrel also has good vibration damping, creep resistance and fatigue fracture resistance.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Suspension Insulators And Post Insulator Test I...
- Composite Insulator Implementation Standards
- Congratulations On The Successful Integration O...
- What Is Suspension Insulator?
- How Does A Surge Arrester Work?
- Importance Of Surge Arrester