1. The flow capacity of zinc oxide arrester is large.
This is mainly reflected in the arrester's ability to absorb various lightning overvoltage, transient overvoltage and operating overvoltage. The flow capacity of the zinc oxide arrester produced by chuantai is completely in line with the requirements of the national standard. Line discharge level, energy absorption capacity, 4/10 nanosecond large current shock resistance, 2ms square wave capacity and other indicators reached the domestic leading level.
2.The protective characteristics of zinc oxide arrester are excellent.
The zinc oxide arrester is used to protect the electrical equipment in the power system from overvoltage damage, and has good protection performance. Because of zno nonlinear volt-ampere characteristics of the valve plate is very good, making only a few hundred microamps of current under normal working voltage, facilitate designed structure without clearance, make its have good protection performance, the characteristics of light weight, small size. Current through the valve when the overvoltage invasion, increase rapidly, at the same time limits the amplitude of overvoltage, the overvoltage of energy released, then zinc oxide valve plates back high impedance state, make the electric power system to work normally.
3.The sealing performance of zinc oxide arrester is good.
Arrester element adopts high-quality composite coat aging performance is good, good air tightness, the seal compression quantity control and increase the sealing glue, ceramic coat as sealing material, ensure the sealing is reliable, stable performance of surge arrester.
4.The mechanical properties of zinc oxide arresters.
The following three factors are mainly considered:
The earthquake force that is subjected to;
The effect is on the maximum wind pressure on the arrester.
The maximum allowable pull of the conductor is the top of the.
5. Good defilement performance of zinc oxide arrester.
The non - clearance zinc oxide arrester has high pollution resistance.
At present, the scale of creepage ratio specified by national standard is:
Level II medium pollution area: creepage ratio 20mm/kv.
Class III heavy pollution area: creepage ratio of 25mm/kv.
Class IV special heavy pollution area: the creepage ratio is 31mm/kv.
The high operation reliability of zinc oxide arrester.
6.The reliability of the long run depends on the quality of the product and whether the selection of the product is reasonable. The product quality that affects it mainly has the following three aspects:
The rationality of the overall structure of A arrester;
The volt-ampere characteristic and aging resistance of zinc oxide valve plate.
The sealing performance of the C arrester.
7. Ability of working frequency tolerance.
Because of the power system such as single phase grounding, in the long term effect of capacity and a variety of reasons, such as load rejection will cause the increase of power frequency voltage or produce high amplitude of transient overvoltage, lightning arrester with in a certain period of time under a certain power frequency voltage increased capacity.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Operation And Maintenance Of The Arrester
- The Use Of Lightning Arresters
- Zinc Oxide Arresters Are Classified According T...
- Precautions For Zinc Oxide Arrester
- What Are The Advantages Of Composite Insulators?
- Composite Insulators In The Transmission Line W...
- Composite Insulator Tensile Testing Machine Str...
- China's Composite Insulator Industry Market Dev...
- Insulator Arrester Industry Development Researc...
- Composite Insulator Main Application Field