1. In the transportation and installation of composite insulators, it should be light and light, not to be thrown, and to avoid collision and friction with all the miscellaneous parts (wire, iron plate, tool, etc.) and dust.
2. When lifting, the knot should be attached to the end accessories. It is strictly forbidden to hit the umbrella skirt or jacket. The rope must be covered with the soft cloth in the contact part when the rope must be touched with the parachute skirt and the sheath.
3, the windbreak bias composite insulators shall not be used as auxiliary tools for putting (receiving) lines, so as not to damage insulators by impact force or bending moment.
4. It is strictly forbidden to step on the insulators' parachute skirt.
5, when installing the pressure ring, we should pay attention to adjusting the ring and the axis of the insulator, for the open C ring, and pay attention to the same direction of the opening at both ends, so as to protect the discharge and protect the umbrella skirt.
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Development History Of Composite Suspension Ins...
- What Is A Station Insulator?
- How To Correctly Choose Composite Insulator Pre...
- Insulator Fault Reason Low Resistance
- Structural Advantages Of Composite Insulators
- Suspension Insulators And Post Insulator Test I...
- Composite Insulator Implementation Standards
- Congratulations On The Successful Integration O...
- What Is Suspension Insulator?
- How Does A Surge Arrester Work?