The role of suspension insulators is that they are used to suspend the wire and the second is to insulate the live wire. If there are zero values in the insulatorstring, sometimes 2-3 pieces of zero-value or low-resistance insulators can be detected in a string, and the probability of the flashover of the string of insulatorsis greatly increased due to the surface. If pollution flash occurs in an insulator string with zero value, the power-frequency short-circuit current will flow through the zero-value insulator, and a strong short-circuit current will generate a strong flashover. The thermal effect caused by this will often cause a suspension insulator. The steel cap bursts or disengages, resulting in a series of serious accidents such as the breaking of the string of insulators and the landing of the power wire.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Structural Advantages Of Composite Insulators
- Suspension Insulators And Post Insulator Test I...
- Composite Insulator Implementation Standards
- Congratulations On The Successful Integration O...
- What Is Suspension Insulator?
- How Does A Surge Arrester Work?
- Importance Of Surge Arrester