Insulators are devices that are mounted between conductors at different potentials or between conductors and ground potential components and are able to withstand voltage and mechanical stress. It is a special insulated control that can play an important role in overhead transmission lines. In the early years, insulators were mostly used for telephone poles, and slowly developed at the end of high-voltage high-voltage wire connection towers, a lot of disk-shaped insulators were hung. This is to increase the creepage distance, and insulators should not be caused by changes in the environment and electrical load conditions. All kinds of electromechanical stress and failure, otherwise the insulator will not have a major effect, it will damage the use of the entire line and operating life.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Advantages Of Composite Insulators (1)
- Composite Insulator Creepage Option
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators(2)
- The Benefits Of Composite Insulators Installed ...
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（3）
- Composite Insulator Operating Life
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（4）
- Performance Of Composite Insulators
- Voltage Distribution Characteristics On Insulat...
- You Should Know This About Insulators