First of all, we have to make it clear that the composite insulator equalizing ring is used together with the high pressure rod suspension insulator. Its main purpose is to protect the surface of the composite insulator from burns. Compared with the conventional iron galvanizing equalizing rings, it has Light weight, pressure equalization effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, easy installation and use.
Then, when using an insulator equalizing ring, it is necessary to pay attention to the following matters:
1. The outer diameter of the equalizing ring and the galvanized pressure equalizing ring of the composite insulator are approximately the same, and the ring body direction is also the same when installed.
2. Composite insulators with a voltage rating of 66kV and below do not need to have a pressure equalizing ring
3, 110kV voltage grade composite insulators can not be equipped with pressure ring, can also be installed in accordance with the requirements of users in the high pressure side of a pressure ring
4. A 220kV voltage grade composite insulator is equipped with a pressure equalizing ring at its high pressure end, or a pressure equalizing ring is provided at its upper and lower ends according to the requirements of the user.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Insulator Fault Reason Low Resistance
- Structural Advantages Of Composite Insulators
- Suspension Insulators And Post Insulator Test I...
- Composite Insulator Implementation Standards
- Congratulations On The Successful Integration O...
- What Is Suspension Insulator?
- How Does A Surge Arrester Work?
- Importance Of Surge Arrester