I: IEC International Electrotechnical
Insulators for overhead lines - Composite line post insulators of nominal voltage > 1000V for alternating current
Composite insulators Overhead lines with rated voltage greater than 1 000 V
II: GB / T national standards
GB / T 19519
Composite Insulators for AC Overhead Lines with Nominal Voltage Above 1000V
GB / T 20142
Pole pole composite insulators for AC overhead lines with rated voltage higher than 1000V
III: ANSI American Standard
American National Standard Insulator - Compound Distribution Front End Type
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Congratulations On The Successful Integration O...
- What Is Suspension Insulator?
- How Does A Surge Arrester Work?
- Importance Of Surge Arrester