In the early years, insulators were mostly used in power poles. With the development of science and technology, they developed slowly at one end of the high-type high-voltage wire connection tower, where a lot of disk-shaped insulators were hung. They were used to increase the creepage distance, and were usually made of glass or ceramics, which were called insulators. Insulator in overhead transmission lines with two basic role, namely support wire and prevent the current back, these two functions must be guaranteed, insulator should not change due to environmental and electrical load conditions lead to various electrical and mechanical stress and failure, or else there won't have a significant role in the insulator, will damage the whole line of use and operating life.
Previous: No Information
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?