High strength and light weight. Composite insulators have a high strength-to-weight ratio, ie high specific strength. Its high mechanical strength is derived from the excellent mechanical properties of the glass fiber reinforced plastic mandrel. The tensile strength of the widely used FRP puller bars can reach over 1000 MPa, while the mandrel bar density is only about 2 g/cm3, so its specific strength is high. About 5 to 10 times higher quality carbon steel. At the same voltage level, the weight of the composite insulator is only 1/7~1/10 of the porcelain insulator.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Composite Insulator Creepage Option
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators(2)
- The Benefits Of Composite Insulators Installed ...
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（3）
- Composite Insulator Operating Life
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（4）
- Performance Of Composite Insulators
- Voltage Distribution Characteristics On Insulat...
- You Should Know This About Insulators
- The Development Process And Manufacturing Level...