The fittings connect and combine various types of devices in the power system to transfer mechanical, electrical loads or accessories that provide some protection.
In overhead power lines and power distribution units, gold fittings are mainly used to support, fix and connect bare conductors, conductors and insulators in series, and also to protect conductors and insulators.
Because the tower tower metal fittings operate under the environmental conditions with complex climate and different pollution levels, its wear resistance and corrosiveness and dirt will inevitably affect its normal operation. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly inspect and clean the fittings, and to do the problematic fittings. In time to find timely processing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Operating requirements for fittings
- End fittings maintenance specification
- End fittings maintenance contents
- Silicone rubber
- Silicone rubber classification
- High temperature vulcanized silicone rubber
- Frame type flat belt vulcanizing machine
- Flat vulcanizer advantages
- Main technical parameters of flat vulcanizing m...
- Reasons for surface temperature difference of h...