In the circuit design, in order to ensure the safety of the operation of the line and prevent the pollution of the insulator string, the line is located in areas with different pollution levels. For lines with serious contamination levels and electrical equipment in power plants and substations, the use of stain-resistant insulators or composite insulators may be considered. Resistant insulators generally use measures to increase the length of the insulator sheds to increase the creepage distance of the insulators, and increase the electrical strength of the insulators in the filthy conditions. The creepage ratio of the stain resistant insulators is generally increased by 20% to 30% compared to the common insulators. The voltage resistance of the insulator string in the vertical arrangement of the double strings is lower by 6% to 10% than the insulator string of the single string vertical structure.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator flashover effect
- Insulators Pollution flashover
- Surface discharge and solid medium electric field
- Insulator discharge
- Insulator Flashover Breakdown
- Improve Insulator Flash Method
- Insulator Pre-discharge Process
- Insulator pre-discharge flashover effect
- The overview of Creepage distance
- Definition of creepage distance