220kV and below insulators are packed in cartons, 10kV products are packed in 6 cartons, and 35kV to 220kV products are packed in 3 cartons. 330kV-750kV products are packaged in a circular paper tube, and each paper tube contains a product. 330kV ~ 750kV in the packaging, in order to better protect the product from damage, first use three radial support plate to fix the insulator, and then it is installed in a circular paper tube, and finally the paper tube is packaged in a plastic bag.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Inspection before use high voltage insulator is...
- Pin type composite insulator
- The role of composite post insulators
- The advantages of composite post insulators
- Windproof composite insulator
- Characteristics of Windproof composite insulator
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (1)
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (2)
- High voltage composite insulator
- Development History of High-voltage Composite I...