1. Polymer Surge Arrster are packaged according to JB/T9673.
2. Polymer Surge Arrster are packed in a sturdy, size-fits-all packaging carton for easy transportation.
3. Each package contains a certificate of conformity, with 3 to 10 instructions for use.
4. The pressure equalizing ring is packaged in another carton. Within the 220kV and below Polymer Surge Arrster, there are 3 press rings in the carton.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Product Installation Notes (2)
- Inspection before use high voltage insulator is...
- Pin type composite insulator
- The role of composite post insulators
- The advantages of composite post insulators
- Windproof composite insulator
- Characteristics of Windproof composite insulator
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (1)
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (2)
- High voltage composite insulator