The pin type composite insulator uses silicon rubber as the raw material, and the product is formed by the whole molding of high temperature.
The characteristics of pin type composite insulator: light weight, convenient construction, greatly accelerated construction process, superior product performance, and strong resistance to wear.The screw of pin type composite insulator has: M16, M18 and M20.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- The role of composite post insulators
- The advantages of composite post insulators
- Windproof composite insulator
- Characteristics of Windproof composite insulator
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (1)
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (2)
- High voltage composite insulator
- Development History of High-voltage Composite I...
- Creepage distance
- Metal fitting of composite insulator