“F” stands for composition
“P” stands for pin
“Q” stands for anti-pollution type
“4” represents the antifouling grade
“10/3” rated voltage (kV)/rated bending load (kN)
”T“- iron cross arm; “ L"- FRP cross arm; " M "- wooden cross arm
"20" steel diameter (mm)
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Line insulators
- Insulator contamination characteristics
- Insulator insulation effect formation
- Targeted line insulator inspection
- Periodically clean insulators
- Use better insulators
- Pollution degree
- The standard for Insulator Pollution degree
- The precautions of pollution(1)
- The precautions of pollution(2)