Mixing is the process of uniformly mixing raw rubber or plastic glue with various compounding agents by mechanical action. Poor mixing, the rubber will have a variety of problems, such as scorch, frosting, etc., so that the calendering, pressing, gluing, vulcanization and other processes are difficult to normal, and the performance of the finished product is reduced.
The general process flow for the preparation of rubber compounds is as follows:
Complementary processing of compounding agent → Raw rubber and compounding agent weighing → Mixing → Quality inspection
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- The process of dispersion Carbon black
- The Process of Rubber mixing
- The mixing process of mixing machine
- Mixing process of closed glue mixer
- Preparation before mixing
- Composite insulator core material - fiberglass
- Fiberglass Properties
- Fiberglass Composition
- Fiberglass advantage
- Characteristics of Fiberglass