The metal fittings are the metal ends of the composite insulators, allowing the composite insulators to be mounted on any wire. It is an important part of the composite insulators.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Composition of high-voltage composite insulators
- Various composite insulators and their characte...
- The requirements of composite pin insulators
- Insulator installation considerations
- Composite pin insulator
- Performance of composite pin insulator
- Advantages of composite pin insulators
- Model description of composite pin insulator
- Line insulators
- Insulator contamination characteristics