Now, the ex-factory value and field measurement value of creepage distance data of transformer insulation equipment are generally obtained by manual tape measure method. There is an error with the actual value of equipment, and there is no scientific and effective method. In the process of researching the new technology of three-dimensional scanning of creepage distances, the author uses the three-dimensional scanning data and manual measurement data to compare the data. Therefore, the contrast error has certain limitations. The new three-dimensional scanning technology establishes a more scientific and effective method. Method, and can carry on the overall survey and information gathering to the apparatus fast, accurately, all-roundly, does not need the power outage of the apparatus, this technology is worth popularizing and applying.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Clearance and creepage distance
- Determine the polymer overhead insulator clearance
- Measuring clearance
- Rated voltage
- The significance of polymeric Insulator rated v...
- Rated voltage of electrical equipment
- Rated voltage of the power supply system
- Rated voltage class
- Voltage level division