When manually measuring the creepage distance of transportation equipment, it is necessary to use a ladder or aerial work vehicle to perform aerial work in the event of a power outage of the equipment. At least two people are required to measure, more than one person cooperates, and time is long. At the same time, measurement on the ontology will occupy Valuable equipment is outage repair time, and there are personal and equipment safety risks in high places. The use of three-dimensional laser scanning technology requires no equipment power outages and can be performed at any time. The measurement work can be completed in as few as one person, and the measurement speed is fast. Batch measurements can be performed on multiple devices at the same time. Each device under test can be individually modeled in three dimensions to perform comprehensive data analysis.
GaoN supply electric insulator to many countries with zero probelm. We also have agents all over the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Measuring creepage distance(2)
- Clearance and creepage distance
- Determine the polymer overhead insulator clearance
- Measuring clearance
- Rated voltage
- The significance of polymeric Insulator rated v...
- Rated voltage of electrical equipment
- Rated voltage of the power supply system
- Rated voltage class