Based on the measured operating voltage and insulation level, the distance can be determined by looking up the required clearances.
GB 8898-2001: The main factors for consideration of clearances are the components of the working voltage, voltage, and voltage that are galvanically connected to the mains supply in the range of 220-250 V. These values are equal to those corresponding to the peak voltage of 354 V: Basic insulation 3.0 Mm, reinforced insulation 6.0mm.
Previous: Rated voltage
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Rated voltage
- The significance of polymeric Insulator rated v...
- Rated voltage of electrical equipment
- Rated voltage of the power supply system
- Rated voltage class
- Voltage level division
- Reasonable allocation of voltage levels in urba...
- Distribution network voltage level
- Voltage level selection
- Standardization of voltage levels