The technical parameters of the flat vulcanized electromechanical heat pipe mainly include: the working voltage of the vulcanized single-heat pipe is 220 (V) or 380 (V), and the power is made according to the template use temperature, and the pipe diameter is 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, etc. The material can be SUS304 seamless tube, the vulcanization condition is template heating, the surface is polished and blackened, the sealing is made of glass sealing, epoxy resin, glue, and the electrical performance is long-term insulation value greater than 50MΩ, leakage current is less than 0.5mA.
The main technical requirements of the flat vulcanizing machine: the use temperature is usually 180-200 ° C, the surface load of the conventional electric heating pipe is 3-7 W / cm 2 , to ensure the uniform surface temperature of the flat vulcanizing machine template, the reasonable arrangement of the template hole spacing, The temperature difference of the surface of the hot plate is controlled to a minimum range, and at the same time, the convenience of installation and use of the electric heating tube is considered, and the star connection method is generally adopted.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Reasons for surface temperature difference of h...
- Rubber flat vulcanizing machine function
- Flat vulcanizing machine features
- Flat vulcanizing machine working process
- Flat vulcanizing machine working principle
- Maintenance of vulcanizer
- Flat vulcanizing machine safe operation
- Injection molding technology
- Injection molding features
- Complete injection process