The insulator core rod is made of epoxy resin and glass fiber main raw materials plus other additives. The production speed of the mandrel is limited due to the characteristics of the epoxy resin.
The curing temperature and time of epoxy resin are not proportional, for example: CYD-128, epoxy equivalent 184~194g/mol, latent curing agent. The curing time of the curing system at 60, 80, 100 and 120 ° C is 3.5 h, respectively.
At 42 min, 18 min and 10 min, the low temperature activity and high temperature activity of the curing system varied greatly. Choosing the right curing agent increases the production rate at lower temperatures.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator core rod drawing speed
- Insulator core rod manufacturing process
- End fittings
- Composite insulators end fitting
- Flat vulcanizing machine
- Flat Vulcanizing Machine Advantage
- End Fitting-Tension clamp
- End Fitting-Tension clamp classification
- Tension clamp characteristics
- Suspension clamp