At the speed of pulling the rod, it takes a certain time for the epoxy resin to cure, which limits the speed at which the mandrel is produced. The curing time is divided into two parts; 1. The time in the mold, that is, the time for molding the mandrel; 2. The time after passing through the oven.The layer is solidified. Due to the length limitation of the molding die, the molding time is not long, but the depth of curing must be ensured, so that the stick is slow. Cracks occur when the speed is too fast and the curing depth is insufficient. The oven is to ensure that the resin is completely cured and its length.The degree of selectivity is large and is not the main factor limiting the speed of the rod.
Therefore, the choice of curing agent directly determines the production efficiency of the rod.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator core rod manufacturing process
- End fittings
- Composite insulators end fitting
- Flat vulcanizing machine
- Flat Vulcanizing Machine Advantage
- End Fitting-Tension clamp
- End Fitting-Tension clamp classification
- Tension clamp characteristics
- Suspension clamp
- Overhead lightning protection line disconnectio...