The insulator core rod is made of epoxy resin and glass fiber main raw materials plus other additives, and has been widely used in China.
In China, the voltage level of composite insulators has been continuously increased and the process has been continuously improved. The early common mandrel rods are lacking in high temperature resistance. In the line operation, due to various reasons, such as brittle fractures and other vicious accidents. Therefore, with the accumulation of the application of the scene, the production process of Electric Mandrel has been continuously improved, and new core rods such as high temperature resistant core rods, acid and high temperature resistant core rods have been developed. The main production process of Electric Mandrel has experienced the following development stages: Different types of core rods have been produced: ordinary core rods - high temperature resistant core rods - high temperature resistant, acid resistant core rods - high temperature resistant, acid resistant and transparent Mandrel - High Temperature Vacuum Reaction Injection Mandrel (RIM) - High temperature resistant pressure injection molded core rod (RRIM).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator core rod type
- Composite insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod temperature environment
- Insulator core rod drawing speed
- Insulator core rod manufacturing process
- End fittings
- Composite insulators end fitting
- Flat vulcanizing machine
- Flat Vulcanizing Machine Advantage
- End Fitting-Tension clamp