(1) High salt density, high gray density, and large gray-salt ratio. Most gray salt ratio is about 4-6 times;
(2) The rainfall distribution is uneven during the year, and the rainfall is mainly concentrated in the summer, resulting in a long period of fouling in the fall and winter. The pollution flashes are likely to occur during late winter/early spring fog or early spring rain. This is especially important when considering the self-cleaning properties of insulators;
(3) Double shed insulators have larger creepage than standard insulators, and have better self-cleaning performance than anti-fog insulators. Therefore, they have achieved good results in most areas
(4) Various pollutants in the atmosphere will cause rapid accumulation of insulators in heavy fog or light rain, which is more obvious in heavy pollution areas. Therefore, this situation must be taken into account when selecting an open type shed, especially for the sudden wet deposition that occurs once in several decades.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator insulation effect formation
- Targeted line insulator inspection
- Periodically clean insulators
- Use better insulators
- Pollution degree
- The standard for Insulator Pollution degree
- The precautions of pollution(1)
- The precautions of pollution(2)
- Insulator flashover effect
- Insulators Pollution flashover