Insulators for overhead lines-Composite line post insulators for alternative current with a nominal voltage > 1000V.
Composite insulators for a.c. overhead lines with a nominal voltage greater than 1 000 V - Definitions, test methods and acceptance criteria.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- GB/T for Composite insulator
- Structure of rod-shaped suspension composite in...
- Rod Suspension Composite Insulator Performance
- Polymer Surge Arrster Installation Notes (1)
- Product Installation Notes (2)
- Inspection before use high voltage insulator is...
- Pin type composite insulator
- The role of composite post insulators
- The advantages of composite post insulators
- Windproof composite insulator