1. Several curing agents are used in combination
A combination of several curing agents can be used to achieve synergistic effects, such as low molecular weight polyamide curing agent with a small amount of m-phenylenediamine curing agent, which can cure at room temperature and increase the toughness of the cured product while appropriately improving heat resistance. Sex. Triamellitic anhydride (TMA) is used in combination with methyltetrahydrophthalic anhydride. The eutectic mixture has low viscosity (25 ° C, 200-250 mPa·s), and is easy to mix with epoxy resin to improve the processability.
2. Pay attention to the environmental protection of curing agent
The curing agent selected should be harmless to the human body and has no pollution to the environment. Ethylenediamine should not be used alone as a curing agent, and a modified amine curing agent should be used as much as possible.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Silicone rubber insulator material-three stages...
- Three stages of epoxy curing (2)
- Three stages of curing epoxy resin (3)
- Insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod type
- Composite insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod temperature environment
- Insulator core rod drawing speed
- Insulator core rod manufacturing process
- End fittings