Consider the variety and performance of curing agent
The type of curing agent has a great influence on the mechanical properties, heat resistance, water resistance and corrosion resistance of the cured product. For example, the curing agent of aromatic polyamine, imidazole, acid anhydride and the like has higher heat resistance than fat. Group polyamine, low molecular weight polyamide curing agent; aromatic acid anhydride cured epoxy resin is better than aromatic diamine and aliphatic polyamine curing agent; triethylene tetramine curing agent has good alkali resistance, but acid resistance and Formaldehyde resistant solution is poor. The alicyclic polyamine (e.g., isophorone diamine) cured epoxy resin is excellent in chemical resistance. The anhydride curing agent curing epoxy resin has better alkali resistance than acid resistance. Appropriate curing agents should be selected for different applications and performance requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- How to choose curing agent（2）
- Silicone rubber insulator material-three stages...
- Three stages of epoxy curing (2)
- Three stages of curing epoxy resin (3)
- Insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod type
- Composite insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod temperature environment
- Insulator core rod drawing speed
- Insulator core rod manufacturing process