1. Wear protective equipment when handling, and do not use wet gloves.
2. Preheat the plate before vulcanization, check for any impurities between the plate layers, and whether other parts are normal. -
3, pressure gauges, thermometers should be sensitive and effective, according to safety and process conditions, strict control of steam pressure, oil pressure and vulcanization temperature.
4. When loading the vulcanization mold, the hand should not reach into the flat plate to prevent hot hands and crushing. If problems found should be stopped. The mold used should be placed in a stable position to prevent falling and bruising.
5. After the operation is completed, cut off the power supply, close the water and air valve, and put the mold back to the designated place.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Injection molding technology
- Injection molding features
- Complete injection process
- Detailed process of the injection process
- The main features of the rubber injection machine
- Rubber injection molding machine
- The basic structure of the rubber injection mac...
- Insulator appearance inspection
- Insulator mechanical load test
- Insulator Drop experiment