The voltage level of the distribution network is based on the national voltage standard, combined with the transmission voltage of the power system and the distribution conditions of the power supply area, and the voltage of the distribution network at each level selected. The distribution network voltage level determines the insulation level required by the power supply equipment, and directly affects the power loss and voltage loss. For power users of different natures, different capacities, and different power supply distances, power supply with different voltage levels can obtain necessary power supply reliability and better economy, and is beneficial to ensure qualified power supply voltage quality. Therefore, the distribution network is usually built and operated with several standard voltage levels.
The user's power supply voltage is determined by technical and economic comparison based on factors such as power capacity, characteristics of power equipment, power supply distance, local public power grid status and development planning.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Voltage level selection
- Standardization of voltage levels
- Mixing process
- The process of dispersion Carbon black
- The Process of Rubber mixing
- The mixing process of mixing machine
- Mixing process of closed glue mixer
- Preparation before mixing
- Composite insulator core material - fiberglass