1. Determine the operating voltage peak and effective value;
2. Determine the equipment's supply voltage and the type of power supply facility;
3. According to the over-voltage category to determine the size of the transient over-voltage into the device;
4. Determine the pollution level of the equipment to install the right polymer overhead insulator.
5. Determine the type of insulation across the gap (functional insulation, basic insulation, supplementary insulation, reinforced insulation).
Gaoneng always bring customers high quality polymer overhead insulator.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Measuring clearance
- Rated voltage
- The significance of polymeric Insulator rated v...
- Rated voltage of electrical equipment
- Rated voltage of the power supply system
- Rated voltage class
- Voltage level division
- Reasonable allocation of voltage levels in urba...
- Distribution network voltage level
- Voltage level selection