The creepage distance can be seen as the shortest distance that an ant must walk from one electrified body to another electrified body.Clearance is a winged ant, the shortest distance to fly.
There are specific regulations in the national standard. Different types of insulation and creepage distance calculation methods are not the same.
The creepage distance is defined in the GB/T 2900.18-2008 electrical terminology standard: The creepage distance is the shortest distance between the two conductive parts along the surface of the solid insulating material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Application of creepage distance (1)
- Application of creepage distance (2)
- Measuring electrical insulator creepage distanc...
- Measuring creepage distance(2)
- Clearance and creepage distance
- Determine the polymer overhead insulator clearance
- Measuring clearance
- Rated voltage
- The significance of polymeric Insulator rated v...