The curing agent can be classified into a room temperature curing agent and a heating curing agent according to the use. Epoxy resin generally has excellent performance when cured at high temperature. However, coatings and adhesives used in civil engineering are difficult to heat and require room temperature curing. Therefore, most of them use fatty amines, alicyclics, and polyamides, especially in winter. Coatings and adhesives have to be used in combination with polyisocyanates or with odors of polysterols.
The medium-temperature curing agent and the high-temperature curing agent are selected based on the heat resistance of the object and the heat resistance, adhesion, and chemical resistance of the cured product. The choice is focused on polyamines and anhydrides. Since the anhydride cured product has excellent electrical properties, it is widely used in electronics and electrical appliances.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- How to choose curing agent (1)
- How to choose curing agent（2）
- Silicone rubber insulator material-three stages...
- Three stages of epoxy curing (2)
- Three stages of curing epoxy resin (3)
- Insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod type
- Composite insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod temperature environment
- Insulator core rod drawing speed