Composite insulators end fitting are the metal ends of the composite insulators and are an important part of composite insulators. Composite insulator consists of composite insulator, glass fiber rod, silicone rubber.
1)Suspension composite insulators
1, single and double ear composite insulator fittings
2, lifting ring composite insulator fittings
3, Y-type composite insulator fittings
4, ball and socket composite insulators fittings
2)Post composite insulator end fittings
post composite insulators, including: flange composite insulators
3)cross-arm composite insulators
4)Pin composite insulator fittings
5) Railway special composite insulators
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Flat vulcanizing machine
- Flat Vulcanizing Machine Advantage
- End Fitting-Tension clamp
- End Fitting-Tension clamp classification
- Tension clamp characteristics
- Suspension clamp
- Overhead lightning protection line disconnectio...
- Precautions of suspension clamp
- Suspension clamp maintenance
- The connection of the end fitting