Creepage distances and clearances are actually two related parameters that are all derived from electrical insulation. Especially in the selection of relays, switches and other products, it is necessary to comply with relevant standards, but also to set appropriate creepage distances and clearances according to the actual use environment requirements to ensure the safety of people's lives and property and the stability of electrical performance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Determine the polymer overhead insulator clearance
- Measuring clearance
- Rated voltage
- The significance of polymeric Insulator rated v...
- Rated voltage of electrical equipment
- Rated voltage of the power supply system
- Rated voltage class
- Voltage level division
- Reasonable allocation of voltage levels in urba...
- Distribution network voltage level