Zinc oxide arresters are classified according to rated voltage, which can be divided into three categories:
High voltage class: it refers to the series products of zinc oxide arrester with the above grade of 66KV, which can be roughly divided into 1000kV, 750kV, 500kV, 330kV, 220kV, 110kV and 66KV.
Medium voltage class: it refers to the zinc oxide arrester series products in the range of 3kV ~ 66kV (excluding the products of 66kV series), which can be roughly divided into four voltage levels of 3kV, 6kV, 10kV and 35KV.
Low voltage class: it refers to the zinc oxide arrester series products under 3KV (not including 3KV series), which can be roughly divided into four voltage grades of 1kV, 0.5kv, 0.38kv and 0.22kv.
According to the nominal discharge current.
The zinc oxide arrester can be divided into 20, 10, 5, 2.5 and 1.5kA five types according to the nominal discharge current.
According to utility cent
Zinc oxide lightning arrester can be divided into system according to the use in line type, and systems with a power plant, system in power distribution, parallel compensation capacitor bank protection, electrified railway, electric motor and the motor neutral point, transformer neutral point seven classes.
According to the structure of the points
Zinc oxide arresters can be divided into two categories according to structure.
Porcelain jacket: porcelain coat zinc oxide lightning arrester according to defile resistant performance is divided into four grades, levels Ⅰ as normal, Ⅱ for medium polluted area (creepage distance of 20 mm/KV), Ⅲ for heavy polluted area (creepage distance of 25 mm/KV), Ⅳ for heavy impurity region (creepage distance 31 mm/KV).
Composite coat: composite coat zinc oxide lightning arrester is made from composite silicone rubber material coat, and selects the high performance of zinc oxide resistance, internal adopts special structure, assembled by using advanced technology method, has the dual advantages of silicone rubber material and zinc oxide resistors. This series of products besides has all advantages of ceramic coat zinc oxide arrester, the other has good insulation properties, high impurity resistance, excellent explosion-proof performance, as well as small volume, light weight, does not need to maintain at ordinary times, not easy to damage, reliable sealing, good ageing resistance, etc.
Performance by structure.
Zinc oxide arresters can be divided into three types: no gap (W), series gap (C), and parallel gap (B).
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Precautions For Zinc Oxide Arrester
- What Are The Advantages Of Composite Insulators?
- Composite Insulators In The Transmission Line W...
- Composite Insulator Tensile Testing Machine Str...
- China's Composite Insulator Industry Market Dev...
- Insulator Arrester Industry Development Researc...
- Composite Insulator Main Application Field
- What Role Do Composite Insulators Play In Trans...
- Selection Of Mechanical Intensity Of Composite ...
- How To Judge The Voltage According To The Insul...