It is to increase the creepage distance, made of silicone rubber or ceramics, called insulators. Insulators play two basic roles in overhead power transmission lines, that is, to support wires and prevent current from flowing back to the ground. These two effects must be ensured. Insulators should not fail due to various electromechanical stresses caused by changes in the environment and electrical load conditions. Otherwise, the insulator will not have a significant effect and will impair the use and operating life of the entire line.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Selection Of Mechanical Intensity Of Composite ...
- How To Judge The Voltage According To The Insul...
- Advantages Of Composite Insulators (1)
- Composite Insulator Creepage Option
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators(2)
- The Benefits Of Composite Insulators Installed ...
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（3）
- Composite Insulator Operating Life
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（4）
- Performance Of Composite Insulators