The voltage that each individual element in the suspension insulator string bears is not the same, this is mainly because there is capacitance between the metal part of the insulator, the cross arm or tower and the pair of dotted conductors, so the voltage distribution of the insulator string Very uneven. The closer the voltage drop in the insulator near the conductor in the insulator string is, the more the voltage on the insulator away from the conductor gradually decreases, but the voltage drop of the insulator near the cross arm increases, and the more the number of insulator pieces, the more the voltage distribution The more uneven.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- You Should Know This About Insulators
- The Development Process And Manufacturing Level...
- Pillar, Hollow Porcelain Insulator And Porcelai...
- Railway Insulators Exported To European Countries
- FXBW Composite Insulator.
- Composite Insulator Structure Performance.
- Precautions For Installation Of Composite Insul...