Wind biased composite insulators, wind biased composite products for high voltage line hard jumper line, can effectively prevent the jump line wind deviation, wire dancing with the wind, ensure the insulation distance between the ground, also called hard jumper insulator.
Wind biased composite insulators characteristics: anti wind composite insulators for high voltage line hard jumper line, can effectively prevent the jump line wind deviation, wire dancing with the wind, ensure the insulation distance between the ground, also called hard jumper insulator. The windbreak compound insulator has eliminated the phenomenon of line tripping, wire arc burn, strand break and broken line caused by jumper. It solves the important hidden danger of conductor galloping and threatening the safe and stable operation of overhead transmission lines.
The wind biased composite insulators are small in volume and light in weight (for 1/7-1/10 of porcelain insulators) with good elasticity. It does not need to measure zero value and does not need to be cleaned regularly. Therefore, it not only brings great convenience to transportation and installation, but also greatly reduces the maintenance and saves a lot of maintenance costs, reduces the labor intensity of the light workers, and tightens the maintenance and implementation of the accident. The circuit provides good conditions. The integral one - time composite insulators have the advantages of compact structure, strong integrity, less interface, thin rod diameter, high climbing distance, high internal and external insulation, good flexibility and high mechanical strength.
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Precautions For Installation Of Wind Resistant ...
- Development History Of Composite Suspension Ins...
- What Is A Station Insulator?
- How To Correctly Choose Composite Insulator Pre...
- Insulator Fault Reason Low Resistance
- Structural Advantages Of Composite Insulators
- Suspension Insulators And Post Insulator Test I...
- Composite Insulator Implementation Standards