Composite insulator widely used in distribution line and distribution transformer primary side as protection and equipment investment and cutting operations. The composite insulator is installed on the distribution line branch to reduce the power outage range. Because it has an obvious disconnection point, it has the function of isolation switch, creates a safe working environment for maintenance lines and equipment, and increases the safety of maintenance personnel. Drop-type fuses with load, also equipped with elastic auxiliary contacts and arc extinguishers, for commutating the rated load current.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（3）
- Composite Insulator Operating Life
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（4）
- Performance Of Composite Insulators
- Voltage Distribution Characteristics On Insulat...
- You Should Know This About Insulators
- The Development Process And Manufacturing Level...
- Pillar, Hollow Porcelain Insulator And Porcelai...
- Railway Insulators Exported To European Countries
- FXBW Composite Insulator.