The most prominent feature of composite insulator mandrels is high strength and high specific strength. Its tensile strength can reach 7000MPa, and its specific strength is 5 times that of high-quality carbon steel. Some regions and departments have proposed the use of composite insulators. The mechanical strength is one step higher than that of traditional porcelain and glass insulators. If porcelain insulators are used for 160 kN, composite insulators are used for 210 kN. In fact, when the load is less than 40% of the rated mechanical load, the reliability of the operation can be guaranteed. Therefore, the composite insulator can be completely selected according to the method of the porcelain insulator without increasing the mechanical load value. The mandrel load deflection measurement shows that the composite insulator has good bending performance, good resistance to galloping and breeze vibration performance. When used in a tension tower, it can withstand a certain bending moment. The products with different end connection structures will have different mechanical properties during long-term operation, and further research is needed.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- How To Judge The Voltage According To The Insul...
- Advantages Of Composite Insulators (1)
- Composite Insulator Creepage Option
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators(2)
- The Benefits Of Composite Insulators Installed ...
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（3）
- Composite Insulator Operating Life
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（4）
- Performance Of Composite Insulators
- Voltage Distribution Characteristics On Insulat...