Composite insulators are usually made of glass or ceramics. With their small size, light weight, strong seismic resistance, and a high degree of contamination resistance, composite insulators have become the darling of electric power work.
Considering that they are often exposed outdoors, high-voltage electric wires often face severe weather conditions such as fog, rain, dew, snow, and ice melting. In these harsh conditions, there are a large number of accidental deaths caused by electric leakage. The hidden trouble, but with the composite insulator is different, composite insulators because they are usually made of glass or ceramics, and ceramics and glass are organic composite materials, the biggest advantage of organic composite material is its hydrophobic properties on the surface of composite insulators The separation of water to form an independent water droplet, without the link of the sewage, has no conductive ability, thereby solving the problem of current leakage or local intense current.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Voltage Distribution Characteristics On Insulat...
- You Should Know This About Insulators
- The Development Process And Manufacturing Level...
- Pillar, Hollow Porcelain Insulator And Porcelai...
- Railway Insulators Exported To European Countries
- FXBW Composite Insulator.
- Composite Insulator Structure Performance.
- Precautions For Installation Of Composite Insul...
- Use Of Windproof Composite Insulators
- Precautions For Installation Of Wind Resistant ...