Composite insulator is a kind of special insulation control, which can play an important role in overhead transmission line.
Composite insulators can be divided into: line composite insulators and power stations, electrical composite insulators. It can also be divided into rod type suspension composite insulator, pin type composite insulator, crossarm composite insulator, pillar composite insulator, wind deflector composite insulator, etc.
Early years insulator for pole, with the development of science and technology, develops slowly in high type high voltage wire connection at one end of the tower hung a lot of disc insulators, it is to increase the creepage distance, usually made of glass or ceramic call insulator. Insulator in overhead transmission lines with two basic role, namely support wire and prevent the current back, these two functions must be guaranteed, insulator should not change due to environmental and electrical load conditions lead to various electrical and mechanical stress and failure, or else there won't have a significant role in the insulator, will damage the whole line of use and operating life.
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Composite Insulator Structure Performance.
- Precautions For Installation Of Composite Insul...