Insulators used in the early years of composite insulators were mostly used for telephone poles. With the development of science and technology, many disc-shaped insulators were hung on one end of high-voltage high-voltage wire towers to increase the creepage distance, usually made of glass or ceramics Made of insulators.
Composite insulators play two fundamental roles in overhead transmission lines, with composite insulators supporting the conductors and preventing the current from going back to ground.
It is noteworthy that these two roles must be guaranteed. Insulators should not fail due to various electromechanical stresses resulting from changes in the environment and electrical load conditions, or the insulators will not have a significant effect and will damage the entire circuit The use and operating life.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- Composite Insulator Tensile Testing Machine Str...
- China's Composite Insulator Industry Market Dev...
- Insulator Arrester Industry Development Researc...
- Composite Insulator Main Application Field
- What Role Do Composite Insulators Play In Trans...
- Selection Of Mechanical Intensity Of Composite ...
- How To Judge The Voltage According To The Insul...
- Advantages Of Composite Insulators (1)
- Composite Insulator Creepage Option
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators(2)