The selection of creepage distance for composite insulators used in DC systems requires special attention. Neither should the occurrence of frequent tripping due to AC creepage characteristics be selected due to the AC flashover characteristics, nor does it need to blindly excessively increase the creepage distance. The oversight of the umbrella skirt is not conducive to the insulators. Self-cleaning is also likely to cause bridges between umbrella skirts, which may have little effect on improving flash and wet flash voltages, and may even be counter-productive.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
- Composite Insulator Classification
- The History Of Composite Insulators
- The Role Of Insulators
- Structure And Characteristics Of Composite Insu...
- Insulators Shipped To Turkey
- Vietnamese Customers Visit Lishui Factory
- Composite insulators shipped to Kenya
- Insulator Inspection
- Develop New Equipment
- How Does The Composite Insulator Resist Pollution?
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators(2)
- The Benefits Of Composite Insulators Installed ...
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（3）
- Composite Insulator Operating Life
- The Advantages Of Composite Insulators（4）
- Performance Of Composite Insulators
- Voltage Distribution Characteristics On Insulat...
- You Should Know This About Insulators
- The Development Process And Manufacturing Level...
- Pillar, Hollow Porcelain Insulator And Porcelai...