The general principle is that the technology is advanced and feasible, and the operation is economically reasonable. Specifically consider the following four aspects:
1.Minimize the power loss of the distribution network and make it economic and reasonable;
2.Combined with the transformation work of the distribution network, it is necessary to facilitate the development of the entire distribution network and ensure the flexible operation, safety and reliability of the distribution network;
3.It is necessary to determine the appropriate voltage level from the perspective of development to adapt to the increasing trend of distribution network load density and prevent waste in future engineering improvements;
4.Equipment supply and manufacturing technical coordination and feasibility.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Standardization of voltage levels
- Mixing process
- The process of dispersion Carbon black
- The Process of Rubber mixing
- The mixing process of mixing machine
- Mixing process of closed glue mixer
- Preparation before mixing
- Composite insulator core material - fiberglass
- Fiberglass Properties