The task of the transmission line is to deliver electrical energy, and to contact the power plants, the substation (station) to run in parallel, to achieve power system networking, and to achieve power transfer between power systems. High-voltage transmission lines are the main artery of the power industry and an important part of the power system. The voltage levels of transmission lines in China are: 35kV, 66kV, 110kV, (154kV), 220kV, 330kV, 500kV, 750kV, ±800kV, 1000kV; the electric energy produced by the power plant is sent to the power system through the step-up transformer, and the voltage is reduced. The power line of the transformer and the high-voltage power line of 35 kV and above in the power unit are called power transmission lines.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Classification of transmission lines
- The transmission line feature