3, solid - final curing
The epoxy mixture is solidified to a solid stage where it can be sanded and shaped. At this point you can't hold it with your thumb, at which point the epoxy resin has about 90% of the final reaction strength, so you can remove the retaining clip and leave it at room temperature to keep several angels from solidifying.
The newly used epoxy resin cannot be chemically linked to it at this time because the epoxy surface must be properly pretreated, such as sanded, to obtain good bonding mechanical strength.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod type
- Composite insulator core rod
- Insulator core rod temperature environment
- Insulator core rod drawing speed
- Insulator core rod manufacturing process
- End fittings
- Composite insulators end fitting
- Flat vulcanizing machine
- Flat Vulcanizing Machine Advantage