The ac non - gap metal oxide arrester is used to protect the insulation of ac transmission and transmission equipment, and to protect against the overvoltage of lightning and overvoltage. For transformer, transmission line, distribution screen, switch cabinet, power meter box, vacuum switch, parallel compensation capacitor, rotary motor and semiconductor device, etc.
An electrical appliance used to protect electrical equipment from high transient overvoltage hazards and to limit the continuous flow time. This term contains any external clearance necessary for the normal function of the appliance, regardless of whether it is a part of the whole.
The lightning arrester is another important equipment used in preventing lightning damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The role of a lightning conductor
- How is the anti pollution effect of composite i...
- Application of High Voltage Indoor Post Insulat...
- The role of composite post insulators（2)
- Electrified railway insulators
- The role of composite post insulators (3)
- Transmission and distribution line insulator flush
- The performance of insulator
- History of composite insulators
- The basic role of composite insulators